Saturday, October 6, 2018

Goreyana Turns Ten


Ten years ago, on October 5, 2008, I began this collecting blog with the following statement:

Welcome to my Edward Gorey blog. In this blog, I will share pieces from my Edward Gorey collection which includes books, ephemera and original artwork. I welcome comments, questions and enthusiastic observers! I plan to keep things informal and hope that anyone who visits my blog might learn something they didn’t know about Edward Gorey and his work.

 I really appreciate all the interesting people I have communicated with and gotten to know over the past ten years through this blog. I look forward to sharing more stories, interesting facts, and the wonderful artwork of Edward Gorey in the coming months and years!

Irwin Terry
goreyana.blogspot.com
ampootozote@aol.com


2 comments:

mike zim said...

Congratulations Irwin!
Your blog is one of my favorites.
Please keep up the good work.
Mike

Christine said...

Though a month belated, I want to thank you for your excellent posts on E.G. over the past decade. The wealth of knowledge you bring to the full scope of our beloved illustrator and his process is always enlightening and in-depth. It serves as the most comprehensive and ongoing study of his work and your devoted colleagues and fans are ever grateful. Congratulations on your double-digit anniversary!!